



All winter long we go to the park because it's Alex's favorite thing to do. Today it was warm and sunny and Alex was jumping at the door to get out. He loves to play with other kids, and when it's warm outside, they actually come out to play. Annie even likes the park. Her favorite thing to do is eat the mulch, but she likes to play with the grass too. Today she stood by the playground monkey bars. Her mommy was glad to have a break from being the monkey bars for a few minutes. I've heard many first time moms rush to get their first child to walk. I have heard just as many second time moms encourage their second child not to walk early. I am not one of them. I can't wait for the day that Annie can stand up independent of me and walk. It'll be great to sit on the floor and not have her crawl up behind me and pull my hair, or half pull of my cloths, or try to use skin to claw her way up to standing postion... or all of the above. She is a funny kid though. Her and Alex have so much fun together (as long as she is staying out of his stuff). Alex has lately been trying to make as big a train track as he can. Most of the time he gets frustrated when he can't make the ends match. I just may have to invest in a flexitrack. It's a wooden track that bends to connect most track. In fact, I think I just talked myself into it!
No comments:
Post a Comment