Saturday, April 5, 2008

Maybe Britney isn't Crazy

Last year when Britney shaved her head, we all thought she was crazy. However one of my little sister's brought up a very intriguing thought on the subject. On that February day when the world saw poor Britney cut all her hair off, there may have been other forces at work. Lets suppose she woke up early that morning because Sean Preston came running into her room. Fine, kids do things like that, but then he dumped his Cherrios all over the place. Jayden is under the table and milk starts to drip on his head. Britney being the decent mom that she is starts cleaning it up only to turn around and see Sean using her CDs as frisbees. Jayden James is feeling left out so he starts screaming cause he just wants to be picked up and he has milk on his head. She's busy so she ignores him for a few seconds. He keeps screaming. She tells him to wait a minute. He screams louder. Finally she can't take it anymore and picks him up. Jayden at this time is 7 months old. I happen to have a 7 month old myself so I know what happens next. The first thing a baby does is GRAB YOUR HAIR. They always seem to grab the most sensitive hair, too. And there is nothing you can do to pry those little sticky fingers off either. If I had had a morning where my kids were running crazy and I was just plain tired, and my baby had YANKED ON MY HAIR... AGAIN, I'd probably go running to the salon to cut it all off too!!

No comments: