Friday, July 31, 2009

It Was Only a Matter of Time

For days Annie's been playing on the computer with Alex. She tells him where to go and he pushes all the buttons. Well, today I wasn't paying much attention to Annie after she woke up from her nap, Alex was still asleep...I was recovering the chair... and all of a sudden I heard this completely annoying song that can be found on the YouTube suggestions after a few of the Elmo videos. She calls it the bubble song and they seem to love it; I don't. Well, I had left the internet on my email so it's official,
Annie has learned to surf the internet.
She's very limited of course, but she knows how to click on the presets with her name and then click on the YouTube links that take her to more Elmo songs. I'm so glad, I was kind of tired of running to the computer every two minutes to click on a new song for her :)

No comments: