Thursday, July 16, 2009

Splash Park

I've been taking Alex to the splash park since he was about 8 months old. He's never been really into it. He likes to touch the water but usually doesn't get very wet. I started taking Annie last year and she wasn't impressed either. So today when we went I didn't even bother to bring their swimming clothes. I figured they'd skirt the edges as usual and would dry before we got to the car. I was prepared enough to bring a separate outfit for each of them just in case they did get wet. And I'm glad I did. Apparently they are both big enough now to really enjoy the water cause they got soaked! Now that I now they like it, we'll have to start going more often.

1 comment:

V said...

The photo of Alex sampling the water/screaming cracks me up.