Friday, July 24, 2009

My Grievous Sin

I personally don't keep track of the sports season throughout the year. I really don't care. But predictably every July or so, Shaun starts to bring up the upcoming BYU football season. BYU Football is probably the only sporting event that I like to watch. Shaun is just plain obsessed. He knows the whole schedule before fall practice starts. I think it's kind of cute.
Well, today I was at Children's Place to take advantage of the sales and Alex found a hat he liked. I immediately knew what Shaun's reaction would be if I dared buy Alex a RED football hat! But I honestly didn't like any of the other ones. When Shaun got home and Alex sported his new hat, Shaun rolled his eyes and made sure that Alex understood that BYU football was far superior to that other school (University of Utah...yuck!). In the end I was forgiven since I've been teaching Alex the BYU fight song, and he's really starting to get it! GO BYU!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

That's so funny!! It's so funny how "obsessed" some people can be about colors!! The hat is really cute (even if it is red :) )