Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Awake
Annie crawled into bed with us at about 5 am, at which point I was awake. I tried to go back to sleep, but that was pointless so I decided to just surf the Internet for a few hours until everyone got up. Why am I so anxious? Well, I'm not sure if I'm buying a house today. Buying a house would be reason enough for me to by freaking out, but not knowing if it's going to happen is freaking me out even more. The work that the bank was supposed to have done still isn't done no matter how many times they say that it is. We have a few options, one of which is actually going to settlement with written blah blah blah that says they will actually get it all done, but every other option says we have to post pone buying it for a few more days. So maybe I'll be a home owner today and maybe I won't... I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So what happened? The suspense is killing me.
Post a Comment