Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Glimpse

After having angels from heaven (Jones Family) come by for two days to help with painting and such, I got my first glimpse of what my house will look like when it's all done. We finished painting the playroom. It's amazing the difference between that ugly wood paneling and the pretty blue we put up. Today the paint should be dry and I'll get the floors actually clean and move the toys down there and my kids will have their very own playroom. The house still has a ton of work left to do, but I have hope it will be great. Today we are going to work on getting the upstairs totally painted and maybe prime some walls.
Bonnie and Levi were amazing! They painted and cleaned and ran to Ace Hardware for last minute things. It's amazing how much more fun it is to do the work with other people. Thank you Bonnie and Levi!!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

wow, it looks awesome! I am so glad that we were a help:)

Traci said...

It looks amazing. I love the blue color. A can of paint makes such a huge difference.

E said...

I just realized that levi is putting together the tabel that has been in a box for waht? 2 years!!!! Yea for more room, yea for your house adn yea for you!!! I can't wait to come clean with you on Saturday!