Sunday, October 18, 2009

Daddy Daughter Sunday Morning

Annie hasn't been feeling well and rather then take her to church for her to spread it to everyone else, I nominated Shaun to stay home with his little girl. I had no idea how much fun she would have staying home with her daddy. They colored, ate breakfast, watched Veggie Tales, and played with little foam shooter guns. When Alex and I walked in the front door, Annie was in heaven with the strictly one on one time she got with Shaun. I laughed at what she was wearing. Apparently it was a joint effort, but needless to say, there's a reason why I pick out all her clothes. I am very thankful that Shaun knows me well enough to have taken a picture of the outfit.
Later that day, when she woke up from nap time, she ran to daddy to cuddle instead of me. It was precious to watch. He really is a good dad.

1 comment: