Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Patch... Part One

We love going to the pumpkin patch each fall. It's one of my favorite Halloween traditions now. It's also turned out that we end up going three times. Once with family, once with the Snow family, and then once with Daddy. Today we went with Grandma and Aunt Carley.
We love the pumpkin patch and since we've been going for a few years now, we didn't expect anything new, but we did find a baby carnival ride that the kids took turns on until we made them leave. The concept is simple, and I wish I could get one for my playroom.

3 comments:

Erin said...

"Witch" (HAHA) one did you go to? How much was it to get in? That looks like a way cute pumpkin patch!!

We have been out to Cox Farm in the past, and I think Saturday we may try Homestead Farms in MD. If there is one closer, I am down for that, too.

How are you feeling these days?

E said...

yes, I can't wait to go!!!

millerjk said...

I miss fall...taking our kids to something like this! Glad you enjoyed it!