


I swear Alex's favorite activity was pushing the button that started the K Mark type carousel. He liked to push the button and then try to hop on to the moving horse while it made it's way around. He also loved the money pit... it's a huge sand pit with a little loose change in it. Alex found $0.36 and Annie found $0.12. Not bad for a pile of sand. And as always the carpet slides were a hit. Annie even went down all by herself and then begged Daddy to go back on it over and over again. Alex didn't even ask. He figures he's big enough to just go by himself. I remember what he could actually do independently the first time we all went when he was 10 months and I love watching how big he's gotten since then. We so missed the Snow's doing our annual pumpkin patch trip with us, and next year we will have to plan it earlier!
1 comment:
SOOOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment