Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Of Course

Not 5 minutes after I was telling a friend that though my kids drove me crazy for a few minutes a day, I loved every other minute of the day being home with them, Alex decides to test that theory. He was standing next to me shaking the Strawberry Quik container at me whining that he wanted some strawberry milk right now. Then he dumped it on his head. It was a total accident. I'm sure he didn't think the lid would fall off and make a mess. But even so, He cleaned up every speck of powder and when he was done with that, he wiped up every bit of dust (that he could reach) in the living room. He better not even touch the Quik container any time soon.

4 comments:

Jones said...

classic!

E said...

I love that look he is giving you!

V said...

hilarious picture!

millerjk said...

I completely understand...