Annie and Alex love watermelon. Alex asks me for it every time we go to the grocery store. The kids wanted to be outside so bad, so I sent them out with some watermelon. They both loved it. And since watermelon is one of the worst staining culprits out there, they had even more fun being almost naked.




We also went to the splash park today. The water jets in this park shot 10 feet in the air before coming back down to splash you in the head. The water also alternates flow patterns so you're never really sure where the water is going to be coming from . I think this is great for just a little bit older kid. Alex did alright, but Annie wasn't so sure what to think of it. I don't think we'll be going back until she learns to use walking as her main mode of transportation, but it's still a great park. Maybe we'll get a tiny baby pool for our patio, I bet the kids would like that!
1 comment:
These pictures are just sooo adorable. I'm amazed that Annie is already eating watermelon and holding that slice all by herself. You are such a good mom.
Post a Comment