


I love how they all show little pieces of their personalities!
While I wanted a picture of all the kids, my main objective for this morning was to get new pictures of my own kids. The pictures I have sitting on my entertainment center are of Annie and Alex last September. Annie has changed just a little bit since then. The two of them were being less them cooperative. Annie wasn't being too difficult, but she wanted to eat the grass more than look at me. Alex, on the other hand, was just being plain difficult. I got a bunch of shots like this.

The day wasn't a total waste though. I did manage to get a few cute pictures... thankyou to "Uncle" Rick for acting like a goof behind me.


Five kids are hard to get a picture of, but I wasn't expecting to get the perfect picture of the five of them. I wanted the perfect picture of my two... well, they weren't having it. I took 200 pictures of my kids and I didn't get a single really good picture of both of them looking in my general direction with a pleasent expression on their faces. I did get a few true to life shots though. They aren't portrait studio poses, but I kind of like them. Please vote on the right for your favorite. I'm not sure which one to frame.


5 comments:
I love all the pictures but my favorites our 1 and 2:) You do such a great job at taking photos.
Keep up the good work:)
I love these pictures!! You have such a talent!
I like #2!
Penny, I LOVE these pictures. They are soo good! I love 2 the best.
Who says you can't frame more than one? :) My favorite is #1. I love the way it is a close up without being too close, and my second runner up is #2. You can't go wrong with a picture with both the kid's feet in it. There's nothing cuter than piggy toes!
Post a Comment