Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Brooke Snow Photography
I would love to be an incredible photographer. I'm doing what I can to learn and practice. I practice all the time. My poor kids are sick of having the camera in their faces! One of my favorite things to do is blog surf. I find my best ideas from other people's blogs. One of those blogs I love is Brooke Snow Photography. She just so happens to be Erica's sister in law, but I love the stuff she does! I've been following her for about a year now and I love some of the unconventional things she does. I have also been to one of Brooke's "galleries" (aka the Snow Home) and she gets REAL pictures of those kids. Check it out and help me win a video that I really want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment