I've never been much of a believer in jet lag. I've only been three time zones away ever and it wasn't hard to make up the time difference. I don't know if I'm just getting older or if having kids makes it harder cause I can feel the difference in time since we got home. I'm not the only one who feels it. Annie has been begging me to take naps. She grabs her blanket and hippo and stands by her bed until I put her in to sleep. Alex still pretends to want to stay up, but he falls right to sleep too. My understanding is that yesterday during sharing time he fell asleep right on the floor. When I went to pick him up from Primary, he was fast asleep in a teacher's arms. Poor kid.
Tangent about Annie's night night time. I've been singing around 15 songs to the kids before they go to bed at night. Annie is showing me that she has her favorites. If I start on a song that she's not in the mood for, she shakes her head and says no. If it's one she wants to hear then she'll lay her head back on my shoulder. I can't ever tell which songs she's going to ask for either.
1 comment:
That is hilarious about Annie choosing the songs! What a good mom you are.
I hope the extra naps are giving you some time to play Harvest Moon. =)
Post a Comment