Tuesday, February 24, 2009
There's Nothing Sweeter Then a Sleeping Baby...
Especially at 1 am when they're suppose to be sleeping. That wasn't the case for Annie last night. She's normally such a good sleeper that I was surprised when she woke me up 3 times in a row at 1 am. I was so tired that I finally laid on the couch with her in hopes she was just scared of something and would go back to sleep. Nope. She laid down next to me and just stared at me. Just as I would try to nod off she would shift positions and kick me. There's a reason none of our kids have ever been allowed to sleep in our bed... I love to sleep and kids and sleep don't mix. I finally got to bed about 6 am. The next morning I was trying not to be cranky with so little sleep. Annie came and sat with me while I checked my email and quickly fell right to sleep. It's amazing how easy it is to forgive a now sleeping child for staying up all night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she si precious
Post a Comment