Friday, February 27, 2009

Date Night



The kids and I met Shaun after work so we could have date night. Shaun took Annie out for a Daddy/Daughter outing, and Alex and I went ice skating. This was the first time Alex had ever been on skates and of course I forgot to check that my camera had batteries! Thank goodness for camera phones. He loved the ice and he did much better then I expected. He really liked having the bucket to push around and even more he liked to lay on the bucket while I raced him around the rink. He and I had so much fun together.
Shaun and Annie went to a store and Annie got a candy necklace from her daddy. She wouldn't take it off for anything. We all got together at the end and Annie took a lap around on the bucket...giggling the whole time. Annie watched Alex skate around a few times and at one point he fell down on his back side and Annie thought that was hilarious. She laughed out loud at her brother. I can't wait to do it again.

No comments: