Thursday, February 26, 2009
Restaurant Practice
About once a month, in an effort to teach my kids how to behave in a restaurant and what proper etiquette is, we have 
restaurant practice. I take them out to some sit down restaurant, most often it's Olive Garden, and we talk about how to behave, where to put your napkin, and to keep your voice quiet. They do pretty well most of the time considering their ages, but today they did great! We sat through a whole meal where they sat down and ate their food (granted they ate with their fingers instead of a fork :), talked quietly, didn't bang their silverware, didn't run around, and kept the mess to a minimum. I was so proud of them! I enjoyed eating my soup, salad, and bread sticks, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are getting so big!
Post a Comment