One of Alex's favorite playground toys is a bowl that you sit in and the way it's positioned keeps it going around and around. Annie didn't like it, but Alex asked me to spin him faster.

He's played on this toy numerous times and been just fine so I didn't worry about him too much. I left him there and talked to Bonnie and played with Annie, and probably 20 minutes later he came staggering over to me complaining that his tummy hurt. I let my poor baby get motion sick! I felt horrible. He's a smart kid so he walks over and begs, "Mommy, I'm sick. My tummy hurts... I need a Slurpee." That's just what we did. He moaned and groaned in the back seat (I could tell he wasn't faking it) until we got his Slurpee. Half way through his drink he piped right up, "Mommy, it worked! I'm feeling better." The coke Slurpee works it's magic once more. Next time I'll be a better mommy and monitor his time on that toy.
1 comment:
Your kids are the fourth generation Slurpee addicts. It all started with my mom. She would be proud. We ARE supposed to maintain family traditions, aren't we????
Post a Comment