I think it's safe to say that we are all our own worst critic. So naturally, I think all pictures taken of me are awful. Ever so often I find a picture that's not too bad. Kellie took this of me and Alex while we were at the park a few days ago. I'm glad a have a picture or two with me in them so in 40 years I know I was actually here with my kids.
4 comments:
That is a BEAUTIFUL picture of you!!! Miss you
That is a good picture:) You both look so happy!
BTW--that previous post was me, but you figured that out probably--totally awkward if it were from R:) Anyway, loved the family pics Kellie sent out in the email and can I say how proud I am that Annie has a booboo! You have finally embraced the take them as they are pictures instead of the waiting until they are completely perfectly complected! Yea for cute baby bruises!!! Yea for you as a friend! and yea that I will get to see you sometime!
I think it is a great picture of you Penny! Your kids are so cute!!!
Post a Comment