I took Annie to nursery last week for a little bit cause she just wouldn't sit in Relief Society. I took her this week because on Wednesday she officially turns 18 months. Our ward seems to be pretty strict about not leaving your child until they are completely officially old enough so I stayed with her. I can tell she's going to love it in there. She played with the toys and had snack time. I left for the last 15 minutes to see if she would even care. She didn't. I think she's going to be so much happier playing with other little kids then she was sitting with me in my grown up meetings!
One of the nursery teachers sang a cute little song to the kids when I was in there. She did sing it a few times, but I didn't think much of it. The next day Annie was asking me to sing the bubble song. "What on earth is the bubble song," I thought? It took me about a day to figure it out. It was that cute little song. Well, now they both ask me to sing it over and over and over again!
Translation:
"I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim.
I put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim.
He drank up all the water.
He ate up all the soap.
And now he's sick in bed with a bubble in his throat.
Bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble,
bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, POP!"
4 comments:
Not bad!!! Alex gave me my laugh for the morning!!
Eliza made me play this like 10 times and kept telling me I want to see alex! so cute!
I'm so excited for Annie & Bradshaw to be in nursery together.
Alex is so cute and grown up! What a little man.
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. My daughter made me replay it for her (she ran over the second she started to hear him singing.)
Too cute! :)
Post a Comment