Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is this a good thing?

Annie wants to do everything Alex does. If he gets a cookie, she wants a cookie. If he spins in a circle in the living room, she gets up and does the same thing. If he's going to bed, she wants to go to bed. This works to my advantage quite often. I can get her to do things easier if he's being cooperative. Well, Alex is potty trained and what Alex does Annie wants too. Today she told me three times that she needed to go to the potty, and all three times she was successful. I'm not sure if I'm ready to actually potty train her and make her accountable for potty habits, but it's encouraging to see the pattern started. So in answer to my original question... YES!

1 comment:

V said...

Ummm...after reading this post, I just sat staring at the computer screen with my mouth hanging open. Wow.