Sunday, March 8, 2009

Miller/Lutz/Snow Reunion Weekend

Back when I was very pregnant with Alex, the Miller family moved into our ward. I got to know Kellie Miller really well as she, Erica, and I walked miles everyday to get into shape. Shaun and I swear it was her bean soup that put me into labor with Alex and I got to see her second baby born a few months later. But life keeps moving and the Miller family moved to Japan for a few years. We kept in touch and she's really good about emailing a ton of pictures every week.
Well, since the Millers are back in town for a few weeks we all wanted to get back together for a weekend. The Snow's came up and the now 14 of us had a slumber party at the Miller's apartment... that's 8 kids under 5!
Our husbands were great and watched all the kids while we went to a baby shower and out to lunch. We all needed some girl time!
We let the kids play at the playground and then lined them all up for baths after wards. It'll be nice when there's no more mud at the park.Meals were done assembly line style, but everything was delicious. Kellie's husband, John, really knows how to make a pancake.
And here's a picture of Kellie since she was behind the camera all weekend.
The next day our family traveled down to Williamsburg to celebrate Andrew's third birthday. Alex couldn't wait to give Andrew the present he picked out for him! Alex has missed Andrew so much and it's so fun to see how their interactions change as they get older.
It was good to get home since the kids hadn't had proper naps in two days and were so tired, but I'm glad we had a fun weekend with friends.

1 comment:

E said...

I Miss you--this is me crying...