Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chocolate Face

I'm taking a photography class and tonight our final theme project is due. My theme is basically close up kid shots. Well, there are only so many pictures of my babies smiling. So today I forced my child to eat chocolate fondue just so I could get pictures of her chocolate face for class. She didn't mind too much and she was really excited to dip her banana's in all by herself. And I did get a cute picture of her licking her lips.

5 comments:

millerjk said...

She is SO adorable. I love the chocolate face...

millerjk said...

I love the tongue...

Bonnie said...

LOVE IT! Next time you need to "force" some one to eat chocolate let me know;)

Jill said...

Life is tough when you have to help mommy with her homework. She is getting so big Penny!!! I need to come down and see you guys again.

Brooke said...

where are you taking the photography class? I'm really interested...