I've been wanting to make my Annie a pettiskirt for a while now. I think they look pretty in girly pictures and I love how fluffy they are. But I didn't like their price. I was finding them for about $80 and there was no way I would spend that kind of money on a toddler. I found instructions to make one on Martha Stewart.com of all places. It was fairly easy to make, and it took about three hours. I love how Annie twirls and swishes the skirt!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, she looks so cute!!! What a great job on the skirt!
She is adorable...perfect skirt for her!
You are so resourceful and crafty. The skirt is amazing.
When I grow up, I want to be like you.
Question: Where do you keep your sewing machine? Did you wait until the kids were asleep to work on it?
Can you give me a lesson in time management...you accomplish so many things in your day.
Can you remind me what color you are from the Color Code? Sorry I've had your book for so long...
how cute is that!!!!! you never fail to amaze me penny!
Post a Comment