Our final project for my photography class was the worst assignment ever! No one in their right mind wants to show a picture of themselves to a whole room full of people! But I did try to think of something I could do that wouldn't be too embarrassing. Most of my ideas were going to take much more effort then I had time for. I decided to take a picture of me "juggling" my responsibilities, but though it could be a fun picture, this is a photography class and not a photoshop class. The actual picture isn't very good, and I couldn't get my camera to focus exactly where I wanted.

So in the end I decided to stick with the theme I've been using the whole class, which was close up kid pictures...except that I don't have the exaggerated baby features that make them so fun to photograph.
2 comments:
Come on now! Surely you could have stuck 2 or 3 more things in there! =)
I love it! You are beautiful!
Post a Comment