
A friend of ours gave us a great housewarming gift... a huge blow up pool. It's the perfect size to put at the bottom of the slide, creating an instant water park. Of course they loved it! I think it's going to be excellent leverage to get some of their chores done this summer. The only way I got them out of the pool and in for lunch was to promise that they could go right back outside when quiet time was finished. I'm tempted to get in myself.
4 comments:
How Awesome! Clark will have to come and get in on that action some day:)
Great idea!! Looks like lots of fun! I can't beileve it's warm enough for that already, though. We are barely hitting 70 in Cali.
They are having so much fun! What a great idea!
We're gonna have little brown babies even before they come to Florida!
Post a Comment