Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Our New Neighbor
It's not a big secret that I'm not an animal lover. I'm not even sure how that started. Everyone in my family likes animals and my mom is the biggest fan of them all. But me, I could do without. I know it's in the back of Shaun's mind that someday he's going to change my mind and somehow get a dog in this house... I don't think so. Well, my next door neighbors just brought home a tiny 6 week Yorkshire Terrier. The puppy is absolutely adorable, and though it hasn't changed my mind in the slightest about ever having one at my house, I'm glad this little guy moved in next door. Even Annie who has been scared of every dog we've ever met, found the courage to first pet the dog and then she really seemed to like holding him. I'm glad my kids will be able to play with a puppy and maybe they won't grow up with the same feelings about dogs that I have.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment