Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Everyone Loves Baby Ben

He's not even here yet and already the kids like Baby Ben more then me. It's a daily occurrence that I'll ask them to do something for me and they will refuse.
"Annie or Alex will you hand me my glass of water from the table? (yes I'm just being lazy)"
"No, I'm busy," replies Annie
"Please." (yep, I'm sounding pathetic)
"Well, do you want it or is it for Baby Ben?"
"For Ben."
"OK Mommy... here Baby Ben."
They don't want to share their treats and goodies with me, but if they know it's for Ben then they are all generosity. They'll even ask me if Baby Ben needs anything and get water or fruit just for him. After they share with the baby, they like to talk to him and yell into my tummy to tell Ben their excited for him to get here.
Forget me... the one who does everything for them day in and day out. Who gives them everything they have. Well, if that means they will be good big siblings, then I guess it's worth it :)

1 comment:

millerjk said...

Welcome to the world of Mom not being appreciated!
But oh, how cute that the love Baby Ben!