Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Registry

Besides diapers, there's not a thing I need for this new baby. But when Target sent me a voucher to get a $20 gift card just for registering, I couldn't pass that up. I let Annie and Alex do most of the scanning. They spent 10 minutes just in the diaper aisle scanning anything they could find. While they did a fairly good job staying focused on baby things, Alex decided that Ben was really going to need some more Thomas Trains so those went on the registry too. It was actually really fun to watch them scan everything. Maybe we'll head to BabiesRUs and do it again :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is awesome! Looks like they had a blast:) Are you sure you don't need just one more handmade quilt?

simplyso said...

I think Ben is really going to enjoy Thomas the Tank Engine!

E said...

uummm..yeah we go that same gift card--if you look up Sam's registry I think there may be 10 items on it...pretty funny maybe we should have registered for some Thomas for Isaac:)