Annie and Alex love the swing in the front yard, but it's really meant for babies and small toddlers... neither of which describe my kids. About a month ago Alex went to a birthday party with a friend who had a tire swing, and he's been asking for one ever since. I saw the appeal in that more then on kid can ride on it at the same time so I'll only have to push them for half as long. So we hit the tire repair shop and got a free old tire and then Lowes to get the hardware. I found
instructions online and we put it together. The kids couldn't be more excited about their bid kid swing.


3 comments:
Those pictures look so perfect and the tire so clean! I can't believe how grown up Alex looks in that last one. Can't wait to have Clark try out the swing.
So fun!!! I can't wait to try this out (some day)...
Love you!
I love the last picture of Alex. You caught it at the perfect moment. He looks so happy and the bright colors and sun just scream beautiful spring weather!
Post a Comment