We love the Washington DC Temple Lights. Every year we take a trip up to Kensington, MD and we check out the millions of lights. This year though still cold was refreshingly mild compared to years past.
Now, I know that kids learn a lot from their parents. I hear things come out of Annie and Alex's mouths everyday where I know where they learned them from. Well, today Annie had me laughing. She wanted to take a picture of Shaun and I in front of the temple. She stood back a bit and took her picture...
Annie: "That was ok, but I'm going to take another one... that's a good picture... ok this time just a picture of daddy; mommy, you need to scoot over... let's take another shot just to make sure... ok this time just mommy...good mommy, wait, I can't see Ben.... Ok let's take one of mommy and daddy, but I want to see Ben this time... ok, one more... now in this shot I want mommy and daddy to hug, no closer...closer... that's good...ok, we're all done!"
I can't imagine where she learned that!
A taste of Annie's photoshoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment