Friday, December 31, 2010

Moving Day


I ran into kind of a problem this week.  Google informed me that I have used up all my allotted storage.  Before recently I didn't realize you could run out of space.  Well that left me with three options.  I could pay to expand my storage.  It's not that expensive, however, you have to renew every year or all my pictures simply disappear.  I don't like that idea and I had a friend who it just happened to.  Option two is to delete pictures from previous year's blogs.  I just don't like that idea at all.  So I'm going with option three... make a new blog.
And as silly as it may seem, it makes me kind of sad.  Like when I was 10 years old and my parents got rid of our television.  I was heartbroken.  I loved that sad little TV...with it's greenish screen and the manual knobs to change the channel (all 5 of them), and had huge bunny ears.  I remember that hot humid Florida day for that reason....silly, I know.   But that old TV wasn't missed for long when my parents brought in the bigger full color TV complete with remote.   I'm sure the new blog will be kind of like that.  Just a little bit better, with pictures of my babies getting a little bigger everyday.  So as the new year begins so does my new blog.  Actually if I was going to run out or space, I couldn't be more pleased about when it happened.  New Year, New Blog, See you there.

2 comments:

Anica said...

Crazy! I hope you have or you will turn your blog into a book. I did and I love it.

Morehead Family said...

I thought it strange that I hadn't noticed any new post from you lately. Now I get it!!!

Last week I paid $5 for more memory. My goal is to make a blog book and then deleate my old stuff. Too bad your great idea is a little to late for me.

By the way I read it all, new and old. I LOVE reading your blog while nursing Kara, but then I don't comment. Sorry