For day four we were planning on making cinnamon apple sauce ornaments, but when we discovered that were completely out of apple sauce, those plans were postponed. Instead Alex suggested we make paper Christmas trees. I cut out the trees and then Annie and Alex cut out ornaments for their trees.
On day five we wrote our letters to Santa. I was encouraging them to email Santa and then they would get a response back, but I guess my children are old fashioned cause they wanted to write the letters themselves. And then they covered their letters in stickers. The letters are now hanging on the mailbox waiting for the post man to deliver them to Santa.
Today was also the first Sunday that Ben dressed up for church. He's so cute!
And even cuter was that for the first time ever I was able to put two of my kids in matching clothes! I've been waiting to do this forever.
Ben loves his big brother.
What makes me laugh about this picture is that I had just finished taking pictures of the two boys and then Alex walks over to get a camera and says, "Ah, this is good lighting for pictures," and proceeds to do his own photo shoot of Ben.







No comments:
Post a Comment