Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Countdown Day 6

Well, today we made cinnamon applesauce ornaments...only my cookie cutters are tiny. So I couldn't poke a hole in them for ribbon cause the shapes were just too small.  I now have a couple dozen wonderful smelling cute shaped Christmas "cookies,"  and I'm just not sure what to do with them.  Any ideas?  But the activity was a success.  Annie and Alex had fun mixing the ingredients and rolling them out. 

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

The are so cute! Have you tried hot gluing some ribbon on the back to hang them on the tree? You could also put them in little thin fabric bags and put them in your clothing drawers to keep your clothes smelling nice or you could put a few in boiling water and watch them disappear and make your house smell of Christmas.

Jones said...

So, how exactly do you make these? We need more ornaments and I happen to have some very large cookie cutters :)

E said...

when you use these in these cutters in teh future (I have the same ones) use a toothpick for the hole...but I think hot cluing is a good idea..Bonnie is brilliant--she had a million ideas! I couldn't think of one:)