Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Alex!

Once we settled down from Christmas morning a little, it was time to start celebrating the birth of someone else very dear to me...and he didn't let me forget it for a second! Alex turned 5 today!  How do I have a 5 year old already!  Alex is a spunky little boy who isn't afraid to do just about anything.  He's about equally the best big brother in the world mixed in with a big brother that torments his siblings.  He loves to learn about lots of things, but mostly earth science.  He is really excited about starting school next September now that he's 5.  He's pretty much outgrown Thomas the Tank Engine and now prefers to play with real trains.  He still loves to cuddle with his mommy every day and I love that.  He loves sitting in his new booster seat and he's happy to help me with the other two when we're driving down the street.  He definitely has a mind of his own though.  If he doesn't want to do something, it's pretty hard to convince him to do it.  I'm so glad that Heavenly Father sent me this sweet little spirit.  He teaches me so much, and I love him so much.

No comments: