We are not exactly a world class skating family. I've been ice skating maybe four times. But we like it. So for Day 20 we headed down to Pentagon City to try our hands at ice skating. Today was also Annie's first time. She started off pretty timid, but by the end she was able to skate all by herself a few times around the rink... one baby step at a time. Alex's approach was somewhat different. He put his whole heart into skating and didn't seem to be too deterred from his constant falling. Thank goodness for the buckets, they made it easier on everyone. After Annie was satisfied that she could do it all by herself, she had me push her on that bucket all over the rink. I'm sure I looked like a dope out there bent over buckets the entire time, but the smiles on their faces were worth it. And thank you to daddy for keeping Ben entertained!
No comments:
Post a Comment