
When I was a kid, my mom had a brilliant idea to make me a book all about me. It had pictures of me playing with my sister, sharing, cleaning, and taking a bath. I love this book. I took it to college with me, and I been looking forward to the day I would get to make a book for Alex. I have dozens of pictures of Alex doing all kinds of things, but there is a picture of me in my book that I wanted in his. It's one of me sharing an ice cream cone with my little sister. I love that picture. So first I had to wait for Alex to get a sibling. Then I had to wait for her to get big enough to actually want to share with him. Well now I have that picture I've been waiting for. I'm excited to make him a book now. Complete with him sharing his cone with Annie.
4 comments:
Awww. You're such a good big sister! I'd love to have a picture of us like that now!
Awww...how cute! What a sweet big brother to share!
I love the tongue showing Annie how to lick!
That is a great picture!! I am impressed that you had your camera all ready to go!-Deanna
Post a Comment