Annie has been babbling for a few months now, but that's all it's been. She says mamama, dadadada, and babababa. In the last few days I've noticed that her Mama is actually a word now and she uses for my name! Yeah, my baby is finally talking... a little at least!
And then there is Alex who is really learning how to talk. A couple days ago he was asking to go on an airplane to visit grandma and was getting really mad at me when I told him we weren't going back to Florida for a few months. I did tell him that grandma was coming here to see him in a few weeks. His response, "When grandma comes here on the airplane, we go to the airport to get her and I tell her I go on a airplane to her house and see chickens and kitties." I think that the longest string of thought I've ever heard from him. It's fun to see both stages of language development. Who knows what will come out of their mouths tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment