My kids have been challenging lately. Alex refuses to listen to me, and Annie is just whinny. I hope she's just teething. I have noticed that if we stay outside they are so much better, so we haven't been home. We've averaged three parks a day the last week... for my own sanity. Annie is getting much braver with all the experience. Alex likes to climb up these rope ladders and she's not one to be outdone. If you can't tell, the platform is probably six feet off the ground, but she climbed up it like it was nothing. She was surprisingly surefooted, so I let her keep climbing it.


She's so proud of herself.

Alex's favorite playground equipment has always been the swings. In the baby swings I run toward him and under him so he can go as high as possible. Today he wanted me to do the same thing in the big kid swings. I'm not that brave yet, but I did push him a little higher then I normally would. He loves to go "super super super super high."

Alex and Clark have been having lots of fun chasing each other around the parks too. I really like the new equipment that was put into this park. It's much better then the old one.
3 comments:
Can I tell you how much I love her hair?!?!!?
What a cutie-pie! I love the piggy tails! :) I can't believe that Annie is already past her first birthday... they grow up WAY too fast! Love the shirt on Alex. You gotta start young grooming them to be a Cougar! Hey, I'll be in town next weekend (19-22) I hope to catch up with you and see the kiddos in action! :)
I love that you are not an overprotective mom. Yes, they may break something but at least they won't grow up being hot house flowers. I've watched many protected kids wilt at the first sign of a challenge.
Post a Comment