While we were leaving Target today Alex looked at me and said, "Mommy, I not go too far, and I listen to mommy. Can we go to the Big Thomas Store? (Big Thomas Store=Toys R Us)" I guess all those talks about not getting what you want if you've been disobeying your mother are starting to sink in.
Annie is surprising us left and right. Out of the blue she signed "wash hands" and "food." I've heard girls learn communication skills faster. It seems to be true with her. I think I'm going to step it up a notch teaching the sign language.
We love Baby Signing Time!
We love Baby Signing Time!There is an incredible mile long yard sale going on nearby this weekend so I figured I would go through the clothes I bought for my kids at the end of last winter and see if there was anything else they needed. Nope. I tend to go overboard a little when it comes to after season sales. And Alex will be wearing the same thing this year that he was last year so we have plenty. With that, I have been wondering what Alex should be for Halloween this year, and surprise, I found a costume I bought for him last Thanksgiving. He is going to be such a cute little lion.
1 comment:
Cow!!! I check your blog frequently--every time I am on the computer, but I guess I haven't had a lot of computer time lately. Annie shourl be a spokesman for signing time! still miss you!
Post a Comment