Annie crawled right out of a pack and play she was sleeping in a few days ago, so rather then let her learn that she can climb out of her crib... and break her neck... we decided to let her have the freedom of a big girl bed. She seems so little to be sleeping with no bars, but then I remember that Alex got his big boy bed about the same time.

The first night... so far so good. She went right to sleep after one reminder to get her tushie back into bed. Now I can just pray she does that well tomorrow! If only I were that lucky.
2 comments:
What an adorable little girl!
I was going to tell you that when Annie and Alex were over here the other day, Alex put his plate and fork in the sink without even being asked and I said, "I love you Alex!" and he comes up closer to me, looks me in the eyes and says, "I love you too" and returns to playing with the airplane. Talk about melting my heart!
Your kids are amazing.
Annie looks so grown up there....and SO pleased with her little self!
Post a Comment