Thursday, April 23, 2009

Potty Training Take Two: Day Three

Last night Annie did really well going to the potty. She told me she needed to go twice and went once when I told her too. Things started to look up. Then this morning she went again of her own volition. I had a bunch of errands that I needed to run and the kids have been locked up for two days so I decided to try her out in public. She did good at Target and the bank, but then while I was collecting food at McDonalds she had an accident. Then she did good at the park and Buy Buy Baby. When we got home I asked her if she had dry pants as she got on her bike and she did!... for about a minute. When she came back in the house telling me she was all wet. So it's still a work a progress, but she seems to be trying.

1 comment:

E said...

I think I can...I think i can...I think I can...
-the little engine tha could (and did!)