Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

This year is Annie's first year doing an egg hunt. I expected them both to have fun finding eggs. What I didn't expect was how generous Alex was with Annie. He collected his share of eggs, but then he would lead Annie to other eggs so she could get some too. Watching him help his little sister was my favorite part. As much as the two of them fight at times, they really do seem to care about each other.
"Look Mom, I found lots!"
We knew that this little yellow egg was the last one left for the kids to find, but they just could not see it. We pointed to it and showed it to her, but it still took her a minute or so to really see it.

1 comment:

V said...

Annie was awesome at the ward egg hunt--she kept up with the older kids. What a cutie!