Alex in response to a whinny Annie:: "Annie! Enough with the drama."
Everyday I ask Alex what he wants for lunch. And everyday he answers, "Nothing." It's really actually annoying . I should stop asking him, but since he doesn't seem to care about eating the least I can do is make something he'd like. Anyway... today I asked Annie what she wanted for lunch... "Nothing," was her reply. It's a lot cuter coming out of a 19 month old who can barely say it!
The Easter Bunny brought Alex the book, "Crack in the Track." It's a Thomas book about a hail storm that makes a crack in the track and stops the trains from running. Alex has never heard of hail before this book. As Shaun was reading the book to him Alex stopped him and asked him, "What the hail?" Shaun ignored his question to finish the page so Alex repeated it over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment