Today I spent the entire day out looking at homes with the real estate agent. Thank you to Bonnie for keeping my kids hours longer then I expected. I owe her one... or two! But it seems to have been good for Annie. She went to the potty three times before we went to Bonnie's house, and then only had one accident while she was over there. Seven successes with only one accident is more then I could ask for this soon. I think she may be more like my stubborn sister (I love you Sheri!) then I had originally thought. It seems like if you bug her about the potty she'll pee on the floor just to spite you, but when you leave her alone about it she does great. We'll see if the same pattern holds in the future as I back off a bit. And with that I think I'm done with potty training reports!
It was fun to look at homes today, too. Most of them were in far better condition then I had expected. When we moved here a few years ago we looked into buying a home and the only things in our price range were severely broken down homes in bad neighborhoods. Now with the economic downfall we can buy something big enough and nice enough to fit a growing family in. I can't wait to see what we actually end up buying.
1 comment:
The more I look at those pictures, the more they look very similar to the layout the Pomeroy's have...I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment