
Potty training is a lot like labor. It's a pain, takes forever, and half way through you just want to cry. Right before you do it for the second time you look back on the first time you did it and remember it not being that bad. However, when you actually do it again you suddenly remember that it was all that bad. It's also completely worth it in the end... or so I keep reminding myself right now.
Yesterday Annie did reasonably well. She had three successes and three accidents. It wasn't bad, but honestly I expected a little better since she's been doing so well without any parental guidance. Today we've had three accidents so far. No successes.
Make that four accidents!
The only thing keeping me sane is that I remember the second day of Alex's experience. I was half crazy then too. It wasn't until the end of day two that Alex even began to do well. And he had 8 months on her age. I really hope there is a light at the end of this tunnel.
1 comment:
You can do it! And she can too! Don't give up--give it a week. I am crossing my fingers for you.
Post a Comment