Friday, May 15, 2009

Back to Mother Nature

I've been carting my kids all over lately so today I decided they needed some good old fashioned sunshine. I can't wait for the day that I have a back yard to toss them into and let them get muddy from head to toe without me having to watch every move. Today I sat outside myself watching them find the puddles left over from yesterdays storms. They both ended up completely filthy... mission accomplished. I am very thankful for the invention of the bleach pen!
We also planted our tomato "tree." Alex refuses to call it anything but a tree. I've always wanted one of those cool upside down tomato plants that you find in SkyMall, but I'm too cheap. So my mom and I figured out how to do it ourselves. I'm hoping we get enough sun to have it grow.

No comments: