Sunday, May 3, 2009

Step One

Shaun and I have been looking at houses in the Woodbridge area for about three weeks now. We've seen a few homes that we liked, some homes with great potential, and some dumps we would never ever consider buying. But when we came across this town home we both fell instantly in love. It needs paint and new carpet, but it will great for our little family. So Step One, we met with the realtor and wrote up an offer. That part was pretty easy. Now we have to WAIT to see if the bank approves our offer. That's the hard part! I can see my family living there and I know that I need to just trust Heavenly Father and everything will work out. I've never been very good at being patient. So for now I'm going to dream of my potential new home and hope we get it.

It's now Tuesday morning and our real estate agent told us there were 10 offers put in on this house in two days. The highest offer was $40,000 over asking price. There are some circumstances that give us the tiniest glimmer of hope that we could still get it, but I have a feeling we'll be starting all over again.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks awesome! We will keep you in our prayers:)

Dan and Sharon said...

cute place. Hope everything goes well Let me know how it goes- Sharon

Stephen and Gabrielle said...

It's very cute! I hope things work out for it!

Traci said...

It's gorgeous! I love the porch and that it's an end unit.

V said...

I really hope everything works out...it really is beautiful, spacious-looking, and well-kept! Please keep us updated.