More planning. This is our backyard. I'm pretty sure the deck the previous owners took with them lead to the concrete slab and probably a jacuzzi of some kind. Well, that concrete slab has to go. That will take a jack hammer. Then my parents are going to come up and build a deck...with a slide coming down off of it! Then we'll replace the fascia and fix the gutters. When it gets cooler outside we will paint the outside. I also want to plant two dwarf pear trees. That may not happen until next summer though. We'll also get a compost pile set up and a few garden boxes for next spring as well.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Almost There!
I got a call from our realtor today who said the bank gave a verbal ok to our last offer. They are going to fix everything we asked them to! Mark did say to leave a small chance of change since this is a bank and nothing is absolutely final until it's signed and delivered, but it looks like everything is going to work out. I can't believe it! Now we just have to wait for them to do the repairs we've agreed upon and then we can settle.
More planning. This is our backyard. I'm pretty sure the deck the previous owners took with them lead to the concrete slab and probably a jacuzzi of some kind. Well, that concrete slab has to go. That will take a jack hammer. Then my parents are going to come up and build a deck...with a slide coming down off of it! Then we'll replace the fascia and fix the gutters. When it gets cooler outside we will paint the outside. I also want to plant two dwarf pear trees. That may not happen until next summer though. We'll also get a compost pile set up and a few garden boxes for next spring as well.
More planning. This is our backyard. I'm pretty sure the deck the previous owners took with them lead to the concrete slab and probably a jacuzzi of some kind. Well, that concrete slab has to go. That will take a jack hammer. Then my parents are going to come up and build a deck...with a slide coming down off of it! Then we'll replace the fascia and fix the gutters. When it gets cooler outside we will paint the outside. I also want to plant two dwarf pear trees. That may not happen until next summer though. We'll also get a compost pile set up and a few garden boxes for next spring as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! Im so excited for you guys! Hope everything works out still! Let us know when you need help moving or painting or anything else!
Wow, the backyard is really nice!!! Can't wait to get up there and get started!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope the bank gets to the repairs right away!
I love hearing the plans for the backyard. It's going to be a magical place!
Post a Comment